Fashion Blogger Jesika Jain:-

Jesika is a 21-year old fashion stylist from Mumbai. She has done a Fashion Styling course from FE INSTITUTE and currently makes her career styling television celebrities. Being a celebrity stylist, fashion, style, and researching the latest trends has always inspired her.

 

What is the Story Behind your Blog Name?

There is no story behind my blog name

I was always fascinated by the color peach and the good vibes it gave me.

 

Your favorite fashion icon?

Kendall Jenner

 

Name your top three favorite brands.

Forever 21, Zara , H&M

 

Name Your Favorite Accessory?

My makeup, can’t do without it.

 

What would you say is the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?

Only 1% of internet users actively create new content, while the other 99% of participants simply view it. By blogging, you separate yourself from the 99% of people who don’t blog. Standing out is essential in an increasingly competitive economy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Loofre is a platform where you will find the best artist of India i.e DJs, Singers, Bands, Tattoo Artists, Comedians, Food and Fashion Bloggers in the I Rock Category. Also, you can have a look at the most renowned Chefs of India. All this is now available in the Loofre Diaries.

Loofre Diaries is the most important part of I Rock. It gives you the stories of the featured people of I Rock. You will get to know about their lifestyle and success stories in Loofre Diaries.

ABOUT Peachy_Vibe by Jesika Jain

 

Jesika is a 21-year old fashion stylist from Mumbai. She has done a Fashion Styling course from FE INSTITUTE and currently makes her career styling television celebrities. Being a celebrity stylist, fashion, style and researching about latest trends has always inspired her.

Jesika has always wanted to inspire people with her work, and that is how she thought of converting my passion into profession with fashion blogging.