Name :-Anand Panwar
Signature Dish(es) :-Coffee Toffee Pudding- with Sesame Orange Crisp, Salted Caramel Sauce and Homemade Tahitian Vanilla Ice .
Awards & Recognitions :-Magicka Best Pastry Chef of the Year Award 2017 .
Favourite Restaurant(s) :-Kheer – Roseate House New Delhi. Osteria Francescana, Modena – Italy ( Chef Massimo Bottura).
Favourite Dessert(s) :-Tipsy Cake by Chef Heston Bluementhal.
Favourite Drink(s) :-Chai
What inspired you to become a chef?
Destiny bring me to this profession. I was from science background and fortunately or unfortunately now I am a chef, God wants me to wear a white coat but not doctors one the chef jacket. Later the person who inspired to become a chef was my Uncle Mr Vimal Panwar.
What is the one cuisine that you are most comfortable cooking? Enjoy the most?
Being an Executive Pastry Chef, I even enjoy cooking sustainable Indian food. Plating simplest and authentic food with twist and art on plate is my passion and I enjoy it most. I can keep plating all day and night.
When are you happiest at work?
The most important part of your work is Feedback. No matter if it’s positive or negative (and then you will know what you have to change) feedback represents a very important instrument for measuring the quality of your work. And a complete feedback that has only the best intentions can transform your day in a very productive and cheerful one.
Is there a chef you admire the most? Who and why?
Chef Frank Haasnoot. His realistic and close to nature work with a great finish . His chocolate work is eye opener for any of the Pastry Chef . I follow him every day and try to implement the same in my work too.
Who do you love cooking for the most?
My family and GOD. For me every Guest is GOD. I also have cooked for:-
Bollywood Celebrities like Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor, Irfan Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Farhan Akhtar, Ranbir Kapoor, Sunny Leone, Ranveer Singh, Miss World Manushi Chillar.
Sportsman– Sachin Tendulkar, Mohammad Azharuddin, Chris Gayle, Gautam Gambhir & Suresh Raina.
ABOUT Anand Panwar | Executive Pastry Chef at Roseate Hotels & Resorts | New Delhi |
Executive Pastry Chef Anand Panwar recently attended a 3 day Master Chocolatier course in Callebaut Academy Belgian
- Awarded with certificate from MOF Chef Ewald Notter for Art of Sugar Display program
- Awarded with certificate by MOFChef Stephan Treand for Chocolate showpiece / display art.
- Attended fine Dinning Plating Dessert workshop by Chef Frederic Morueau
- Awarded with certificate by Chef Mark Seaman for Art of wedding cake program
- Attended a 3 day master certificate program of Pastry chef in Gelato, ice cream and Entrmet in MEC3 italy
- Attended a masterclass in Carpigianni university Italy on ice cream and frozen desserts
- Attended workshop in Viennoiserie& Bread making certificate program by Chef Peter Yuen
- Attended workshop in fine selection of Petit Gateaux certificate program by MOF Chef Pierrick Boyer
- Attended workshop in French Travel Cake program by MOF Chef Jean Francois Arnaud
- Attended Workshop of Praline and Candy making by MOF Chef Christophe Morel
- Attended workshop of Ice cream and sorbet making by MOFChef Roland Delmonte
- Attended workshop of master chocolatier MOFChef Jean-Marie-Aubione
- Worked With ChefGIANLUCA FUSTO for launch of Valhrona chocolate in INDIA
- Worked with Master Chef Australia RENAE SMITH for sit down dinners.
- Worked with Master Baker Ireks Germany, Chef Holger in launching Ireks premixes in India and there demo in AAHAR 2013
- Got a book as a reward by INTERNATIONAL CHEF ANTON MOSSIMAN
- Won an SILVER MEDAL in INDIAN CULINARY ART 2008
- Achieve an employee of the year 2007 in Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
- Participated in various activities at college time and job like AMERICAN SOYA ASSOCIATON CAMP, MANGO FESTIVAL COMPETITION etc.