ABOUT Nishant Choubey | Corporate Chef | Seinan Group
Nishant Kumar Choubey
Nishant Choubey comes from a family of academicians. He did his schooling from kendriya vidyalaya & Bokaro steel city. Graduated from Bhopal catering college. His first appointment was with the Oberoi group of hotels, Rajvilas Jaipur. Where he worked for over two years. After he left Oberoi, he joined Jumeirah group as part of the pre-opening team for Madinat Jumeirah.
Post spending three years with Jumeirah he joined olive and was involved with olive bar and kitchen Mehrauli. He was again a part of the pre-opening team for olive beach, Japanese restaurant Ai and lap. Before joining Dusit Devarana New Delhi he worked at the celebrity restaurant Cibo.
Cooking for him is giving a gourmet experience to my esteemed guest. He always allow my food to speak for my repertoire.
Specialized Training and Achievements: –
Selected for Southern US training by Southern Foods Program in 2010.
- Won 1stprize at the Bocus d’ Or competition held at Ashoka Hotel – December – 2009.
- Master Chefs Classes at the World Gourmet Summit (Rising Stars of the Century), Singapore (April 2006), attended by the top 12 Chefs from around the Globe.
- International Restaurant Exposure Tour (December 2007): Visited 20 Italian and Mediterranean restaurants in the Middle East.
- Master Chefs Classes at the world Gourmet Summit, Singapore (April 2000), attended by the top 12 Chefs from around the Globe.
- Presently doing a programme on Zee Business called as THE GREAT CHEFS OF INDIA.
- Cooked for gourmet gurus of India which was sponsored by FOOD AND NIGHTLIFE MAGAZINE.
- Won gold medal at Aahar 2013 in the innovation category.