Anand Panwar | Executive Pastry Chef | Roseate Hotels & Resorts New Delhi
ABOUT Anand Panwar | Executive Pastry Chef | Roseate Hotels & Resorts New Delhi
Executive Pastry Chef Anand Panwar recently attended a 3 day Master Chocolatier course in Callebaut Academy Belgian
- Awarded with certificate from MOF Chef Ewald Notter for Art of Sugar Display program
- Awarded with certificate by MOFChef Stephan Treand for Chocolate showpiece / display art.
- Attended fine Dinning Plating Dessert workshop by Chef Frederic Morueau
- Awarded with certificate by Chef Mark Seaman for Art of wedding cake program
- Attended a 3 day master certificate program of Pastry chef in Gelato, ice cream and Entrmet in MEC3 italy
- Attended a masterclass in Carpigianni university Italy on ice cream and frozen desserts
- Attended workshop in Viennoiserie& Bread making certificate program by Chef Peter Yuen
- Attended workshop in fine selection of Petit Gateaux certificate program by MOF Chef Pierrick Boyer
- Attended workshop in French Travel Cake program by MOF Chef Jean Francois Arnaud
- Attended Workshop of Praline and Candy making by MOF Chef Christophe Morel
- Attended workshop of Ice cream and sorbet making by MOFChef Roland Delmonte
- Attended workshop of master chocolatier MOFChef Jean-Marie-Aubione
- Worked With ChefGIANLUCA FUSTO for launch of Valhrona chocolate in INDIA
- Worked with Master Chef Australia RENAE SMITH for sit down dinners.
- Worked with Master Baker Ireks Germany, Chef Holger in launching Ireks premixes in India and there demo in AAHAR 2013
- Got a book as a reward by INTERNATIONAL CHEF ANTON MOSSIMAN
- Won an SILVER MEDAL in INDIAN CULINARY ART 2008
- Achieve an employee of the year 2007 in Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
- Participated in various activities at college time and job like AMERICAN SOYA ASSOCIATON CAMP, MANGO FESTIVAL COMPETITION etc.